The Path to the PGA TOUR continues at the KC Golf Classic May 7th-May 10th. Don’t miss out on your chance to witness the next wave of stars! There are several ticket options to choose from, including hospitality venues. Children 14 and under receive Free admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Military and First Responders also receive Free admission by showing official ID.
Daily General Admission Ticket $10
Can be used any one day of tournament week (Thursday through Sunday) – you pick! Provides grounds admission only.
Weekly General Admission Ticket $25
This option includes admission to the tournament for all four days (Thursday through Sunday). Provides grounds admission only.
New in 2020 - one ticket, two party deck locations! The Deck is a shared hospitality option on the par 3 14th and par 5 18th greens with all-inclusive Anheuser-Busch product. Expect a high-energy, sports bar vibe – the perfect place to meet up with friends and colleagues. This partially covered, open-air structure includes tiered bar rail, high-top tables and dedicated bar service.
- 1 Good-Any-One-Day Ticket $75
- Weekly Ticket $200 (good all days Thursday through Sunday)
*Upgrade available for Party on the Patio featuring live entertainment Thursday – Saturday evenings
*Must be 21 to enter
A Champions Club ticket provides your guests with two premier locations to enjoy the KC Golf Classic and includes a luncheon buffet and beverage services. Access to the upper level of Blue Hills Country Club provides a unique setting to entertain guests, clients, and employees along with unparalleled views of the golf course.
Amenities (Daily $200 / Weekly $700) :
- Gourmet all-inclusive lunch buffet and beverage service in upper level of clubhouse
- Famous Blue Hills’ Mother’s Day Brunch
- Skybox on 18th hole with tiered seating, bar rail, high-top tables and all-inclusive beverage service and light fare
- Invitation to Party on the Patio featuring live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings
- Private restroom facilities
- VIP parking
For more information or additional ticket packages contact Rick Amos, Assistant Tournament Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 579-2826.