Join the action at the Web.com Tour KC Golf Classic and witness the next wave of PGA TOUR stars. The KC Golf Classic is known for sending players on to victory on the PGA TOUR, and this year’s field of players is going to be more competitive than ever. Be a part of this unique professional sporting event!
Please use the links on the left for specific event information or scroll through the content below. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Tickets for the KC Golf Classic are available online. Children 14 and under receive FREE admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Military and First Responders also receive FREE admission by showing their official ID.
Will Call will be located at the main admission gate. Photo ID will be required at Will Call to pick up tickets.
Schedule of Events
We have a full schedule of exciting events planned during tournament week. Click here to see the complete schedule of events.
Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate in Overland Park, Kansas, will once again serve as the host golf course for the KC Golf Classic. For a detailed review of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course design, click here.
The KC Golf Classic is a vibrant community event that contributes greatly to the economic vitality and quality of life in the Kansas City metro. The Kansas City Crusaders is the host organization for the KC Golf Classic. The Kansas City Crusaders is a nonprofit organization consisting of local business leaders dedicated to serving the Kansas City Community. Their mission is to promote professional golf in Kansas City and support local children’s charities.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
The official hotel partner of the KC Golf Classic is the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kansas City – Overland Park. A special room rate is available until July 17th or until the room block is sold out, whichever occurs first. Rooms may be reserved by clicking here.
General Spectator Parking (August 2nd-August 5th)
- General Spectator Parking will be located at the old Ritz Charles Building (9000 W. 137th St., Overland Park, KS 66221). General spectators will need to enter off of W. 137th St. Parking is free of charge to the general public.
Volunteer Parking (July 30th-August 5th)
- Volunteer Parking will be located at the Church of the Resurrection (13720 Roe Blvd, Leawood, KS 66224). Volunteers will have a hangtag for their vehicle that allows them access into the A6 lot. Volunteers should enter from the intersection of Nall Ave and W. 138th Terrace.
VIP Parking (August 2nd-August 5th)
- VIP Parking will be located at the Church of the Resurrection (13720 Roe Blvd, Leawood, KS 66224). VIP guests will have a hangtag for their vehicle that allows them access into the A5 lot. VIP guests should enter from the intersection of Nall Ave and W. 138th Terrace.
Pro-Am Parking (July 30th and August 1st)
- Pro-Am Parking will be located at Legacy Christian Church (10150 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS 66212). Pro-Am guests will have a hangtag for their vehicle that allows them access into the Legacy Christian Church parking lot.
Handicap Parking (August 2nd-August 5th)
- Handicap Parking will be located at the Church of the Resurrection (13720 Roe Blvd, Leawood, KS 66224). Handicap guests will need to have a state issued hangtag to grant them access into the A5 lot. Handicap guests should enter from the intersection of Nall Ave and W. 138th Terrace.
Security – What is Permitted?
The KC Golf Classic will ensure the safety of our spectators, players, volunteers and guests by taking various security measures.
The following items are not permitted on the grounds of the tournament:
- Noise producing electronic devices
- Bags or backpacks larger than 8″W x 8″H x 8″D in its natural state
- Cases and/or covers (such as chair or umbrella covers)
- Signs, posters and/or banners
- Televisions and/or radios
- Food and/or beverage
- Containers and/or coolers
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Lawn and/or folding armchairs – compact chairs are permitted
- Bicycles on course
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms and knives)
Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the Web.com Tour and/or Tournament Security Personnel is their sole discretion. Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament.
Mobile Device Policy
Below is a complete summary of the Web.com Tour’s Mobile Device Policy. We ask all spectators to abide by this policy to protect play and ensure the best experience possible.
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Autograph requests are permissible, but not during a player’s round.
Course map coming soon…
Public grandstand seating will be available in the following locations: 17th green and 18th green.
WEATHER WARNING AND SUSPENSION OF PLAY: If inclement weather is approaching, a “Weather Warning” notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of a “Severe Weather” warning and suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
In the event of a weather warning, please avoid:
- High places
- Isolated trees
- Golf carts
- Wire fences
- Open areas
If play is suspended, please close your umbrella and seek shelter immediately.
If it rains on any day of the tournament, play will continue as long as it is deemed safe to do so. All Corporate Hospitality will be open every day, rain or shine. The Web.com Tour and tournament staff will always keep spectators informed at the earliest possible moment of any changes made on this policy based upon situational circumstances.
There is nothing quite like housing a professional golfer in the midst of their pursuit of a Web.com TOUR title and a coveted PGA TOUR card. We welcome 156 of the world’s most talented golfers to Kansas City from July 30 – August 5. If you would like to volunteer to be a host family during their stay, please contact Player Housing Committee Chair, Tammy Jordan, at email@example.com.